Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

Krakenn

Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
83.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is an awesome build @FBConan ! It took me less than 5 minutes to install this OS. BTW i was running Noxey's ultra-light but i couldn't resist once i your release, and this being built on 21h1 !
had problem installing language pack, and then noticed there is a shortcut in the desktop folder to turn on Windows Update.
i did that, installed language pack for my region, rebooted couple of times and now everything is smooth and clean. i love the transparency of the taskbar. Again what a lovely release @FBConan ! You're deserve more than a cup of coffee. Take Care !

Btw I do miss Windows Photo Viewer.
Can you recommend me a similar lightweight alternative to Windows Photo Viewer ?

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed this version and I must say that it is really great
That means really smooth and clean and without problems
There are only a few points that I wanted to be, but it is not
One Windows Photo Viewer
And there was no possibility of updating
Of course, I do not know, maybe the possibility of updating was intended by the manufacturer from the beginning, and not updating it makes it work smoothly and without any problems.
But if it could have received the update, it would have been much better, and for example, we would not have had to install separate software to update the drivers.
Other than these two, I did not see any problem and I really like it and I installed my Laptop for daily use and I hope I do not need to install another Windows for some time.

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I use IrfanView for all my pic viewing and light editing needs! Glad the OS is working well for you!!
This build does have the stock Windows Photo viewer in it btw, just go to 'settings' 'apps' 'default apps' click on 'photo viewer' and select 'Windows Photo Viewer'.
can anyone solve this ?
Some Settings are Managed by your Organization
its all over the settings pages
When i want to change lockscreen image when i want change start settings and ....
and also there is no PhotoViewer in Default apps

pilo022

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This is very good and I like it a lot but I cannot connect my two computers to each other through the same network (to use the same peripherals, etc), which in official Windows if I could ... maybe it is a disabled service, or directly something that is not activated in the same system, I need help please :(

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this windows @FBConan ,

Been gaming with it, just rockzz! Really well done, honest review.
Everything works that i use, thanks!

Dont understand why people have Windows Photo Viewer issues,
just scroll down in Winaero Tweaker and enable it. Done!

@pilo022
Go here> Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings
Scroll down to All Networks , press the arrow down button and check ( Turn on sharing so anyone with network....) save changes,
Restart PC and try again.

Hope that helped.

Aminbhr

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I did include Windows photo viewer, as it was also included in past builds, not sure why it's not working in 19043.906. Will look into it. I never use it personally, there are many fantastic alternatives out there. I use IrfanView personally.

As for lockscreen and start menu settings, It's a light OS, take it or leave it, stop your complaining please. This build is not meant to do everything stock windows does, or it would be stock windows. I'm tired of hearing petty complaints about insignificant problems. Install startisback to customize your own start menu (included in this build) or don't use this OS.

Try this full OS out if you need all of windows features:

Well, I don't know why I bother sometimes.. I think I'm too nice.. but I did some research and you can easily fix the classic photo viewer not showing up problem. It is indeed included with the build like I intended, install this reg file and it will add the option to select it as the default app again if you choose to.

I'll post this in the description as well for other members who want to enable the classic photo viewer.

Read the above for photo viewer fix please.
There is no need to be upset and angry, dear friend
I have already praised and thanked you for your very valuable work
I just had a problem with "some settings are managed by organizations", which you said was unsolvable, and I accepted
Since I had previously used the light version of the ghost specture version and it was both updateable and all the settings could be changed, I thought it was possible here and maybe I should change something, so I asked, Well, you said it is not possible.

Thank you again for your valuable work;):clap:

pilo022

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Hiddenbars I was able to fix it already, but thanks anyway and I'm going to see that anyway.
And it's true, I was also playing with it and it feels very good, thanks @FBConan :)

thotie

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you very much for this

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Btw I do miss Windows Photo Viewer.
Can you recommend me a similar lightweight alternative to Windows Photo Viewer ?
Try irfanview although Google will show you many more alternatives..

crackbaby

Downloaded
67 GB
Uploaded
29.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This is perfect man. Like the apps on desktop too. Thanks so much.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
This is very good and I like it a lot but I cannot connect my two computers to each other through the same network (to use the same peripherals, etc), which in official Windows if I could ... maybe it is a disabled service, or directly something that is not activated in the same system, I need help please :(
This is a light version of Windows. Things have been removed to make it smaller and faster.
That may be why it does not work for you.

Get all the latest drivers for your motherboard or laptop from the manufacturer's site.
Also get all the latest drivers for other things like your graphics card and printer from the manufacturers' sites.
Install them all.

If it still doesn't work then try a different version of Windows with nothing removed and nothing disabled.
Try one of these

pilo022

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Charlie_Grimes I have already solved, above I have mentioned it .. thanks anyway ... I have already let the author of the system know also by mp ... thanks boss

marybiha6

Downloaded
459.1 GB
Uploaded
280.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very Great windows 10 Super Lit Home and Professional thank again so much

semo007

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
very nice and thnx for this os

condemned

Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
75.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Finally Conan!!!!!
Your Iso is working in my pc.
Do printers work?
Can we change de name?

I find it
use run
netplwiz
users

Not possible inside Windows 10 Home. Use Control Panel instead.

Kid_Tech

Downloaded
294 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the continued effort and update!

bhavik0077

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
54.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This is wonderful lite build, really glad to use it.
Works smoothly.. Thanks such a nice OS.

A1400

Downloaded
215 GB
Uploaded
7.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Overall Excellent Build:)
But got some problem with mobile usb tethering
Seems like an issue with Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device driver
Not sure how to fix that
Bro please fix that in your future build thanks

ahmed kawan

Downloaded
141.2 GB
Uploaded
155.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you so much Thanks for the build

bhavik0077

Downloaded
20.2 GB
Uploaded
54.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can you get safe mode work to this OS? I mean install some additional file to get it up