Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

sixor

Downloaded
69.7 GB
Uploaded
97.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i was uising the old v3 and now this one

i can "feel" the change from using the stock iso with the telemetry and stupid metro apps running always

i used to make a debloated iso using msmg, but i got tired of it, it takes too much time

so far i very like your iso, so thanks a lot

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
How do i change the appdata username, not the login, tried to change it but then pixel and my made username appear on the login, cant remove it, would be appreciated if i could get a guide that works. Even tried diffrent third party softwares. I have to be doing something wrong.

Maybe have to change it inside the .ISO before installing the Windows?
If I understand your question correctly then you can't. The folder path for each user's appdata will include that user's login name.
If you don't want Pixel as your user name then just make a new admin user and login with it.

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.7 GB
Uploaded
493.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
And so are the ten different headless systems I have deployed this to. None of them have stability issues. Try to seek help for your issues instead of trashing somebody who has generously offered their skills and time to provide us less talented individuals a non-bloated, up-to-date Windows build.

Meanwhile, you're also experiencing errors in another build.
We have 3 staff for every 100,000 users.
These staff have plenty of work
* uploading new apps
* making and uploading custom versions of Windows
* keeping watch over the whole site for dead links, rule breakers and other problems
* answering questions
* and more

We do not have the time to diagnose every problem reported.
No custom OS is going to work for everyone so if this OS does not work for you then try another.
Thank you sir @Charlie_Grimes I am confident that TeamOS meant well me and everyone here.
I will try another. But I am troubleshooting on the systems to get the root cause of the issues. I do not like to give a negative comment.
Once I am done I will still come back, apologize and put down my findings for others who may one day have similar issue to learn from.
However, I am grateful.
Thank to you. Moreso my apologies.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thank you sir @Charlie_Grimes I am confident that TeamOS meant well me and everyone here.
I will try another. But I am troubleshooting on the systems to get the root cause of the issues. I do not like to give a negative comment.
Once I am done I will still come back, apologize and put down my findings for others who may one day have similar issue to learn from.
However, I am grateful.
Thank to you. Moreso my apologies.
Stop apologising. You've done enough. :)

I think you said you had a new system. To make sure that the new system is properly configured I suggest that you try an unmodified version of Windows and see how that runs.
If you have problems with that then maybe you have some other problem making it unstable.
If that's OK then perhaps you can try a compact or lite version later.
Try one of these

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If I understand your question correctly then you can't. The folder path for each user's appdata will include that user's login name.
If you don't want Pixel as your user name then just make a new admin user and login with it.
Is it possible to change the username before installing the Windows? No offence to Pixel but its at the login screen and if i remove it completly inside gpedit, just add my username.. then my password and the admin rights are gone, cant login, even if its made as admin, please explain.

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you really want to, open the iso with 7zip, extract the autounnatend.xml file to your desktop, open with notepad, search for, and replace all instances of 'Pixel' with whatever username you desire, save the edited .xml file.

Then open the iso in PowerISO, delete the original .xml file, insert the new .xml file in the root folder, and save the iso.

Wow I'm on fire today! :giggle:.
Wow thanks man, respect and love ❤️

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Is it possible to change the username before installing the Windows? No offence to Pixel but its at the login screen and if i remove it completly inside gpedit, just add my username.. then my password and the admin rights are gone, cant login, even if its made as admin, please explain.
To change the username before installing Windows would require changing it in FBConan's Win10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!).iso.
That's not desperately difficult if you know what you're doing although it is time consuming.
It's far easier and quicker to make a new user after installing Windows. We are talking about minutes of work rather than hours.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Wow thanks man, respect and love ❤
You won't be needing my answer now. :D

Hiddenbars

Downloaded
77.1 GB
Uploaded
852.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You won't be needing my answer now. :D
I appreciate it ?, thanks for replying.

JonSnow210

Banned
Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I will definitely give a try on my 10 yrs old laptop

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Please can someone answer my question :D:D:D I feel like a ghost lol

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Please can someone answer my question :D:D:D I feel like a ghost lol
The simple answer is "No".
We don't have the testing resources of Microsoft so you'll have to find out for yourself.
Please come back and tell us how you get on.
Good luck. :)

Edit:
After Alessia_Amelia's reply
"Perhaps not".

Last edited:

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As for the Nvidia Control Panel, it installs in VMWare 16.1. We had the NVidia drivers for our RTX 3060 from NVidia and they installed without issue. But Google and look into it too.;)

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
The simple answer is "No".
We don't have the testing resources of Microsoft so you'll have to find out for yourself.
Please come back and tell us how you get on.
Good luck. :)

thank you, would you use FBConan version 3 over this, or recommend this being the latest? Appreciate it

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
As for the Nvidia Control Panel, it installs in VMWare 16.1. We had the NVidia drivers for our RTX 3060 from NVidia and they installed without issue. But Google and look into it too.;)

perfect I will give it a shot, hopefully gaming is good on it, will certainly be my go to OS build if it is!

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if in a VM does not recognize your Nvidia graphic card, you did not say what it is by the way, try this if you're doing a VM install.
1.Before you start the VM disable your graphic card from the Device Manager
2.After VM boot re-enable the video card in the Device Manager
This is only a possible work around for a VM install. Your experience may be different. Make sure you set in the Nvidia Control Panel to your Graphic card
as being the preferred default. That way it will see it first and not the default VM video graphics. We did not test any games with @FBConan OS 's
Good Luck :)

NOTE: if the Nvidia Control Panel does not show up, you are using the wrong graphics driver or it is out of date. Update it please

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
14.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
if in a VM does not recognize your Nvidia graphic card, you did not say what it is by the way, try this if you're doing a VM install.
1.Before you start the VM disable your graphic card from the Device Manager
2.After VM boot re-enable the video card in the Device Manager
This is only a possible work around for a VM install. Your experience may be different. Make sure you set in the Nvidia Control Panel to your Graphic card
as being the preferred default. That way it will see it first and not the default VM video graphics. We did not test any games with @FBConan OS 's
Good Luck :)

NOTE: if the Nvidia Control Panel does not show up, you are using the wrong graphics driver or it is out of date. Update it please
I am going to be installing on a gaming desktop, i9 9900k, with a 2080Ti, I know it won’t increase fps or latency but I know my mind will feel better knowing less services and bloat is installed and running!

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
thank you, would you use FBConan version 3 over this, or recommend this being the latest? Appreciate it
I've only used this one, in a VirtualBox VM, so I can't make a recommendation.
I would probably not make a recommendation anyway because your intended usage is likely to be very different to mine.
That's the thing with a custom OS; the only reliable way to find out if it's right for you is to try it.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@FBConan 's builds proved to be very stable for us in a VM environment. Test test and test some more before you do any intense gaming. But this might be considered too "barebones" for you. Plenty of solid OS's here without bloatware. Check 'em out. In our opinion, can't recommend either. ;)

Dravin

Downloaded
128.8 GB
Uploaded
44.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I guess I will give this build a try on my potato PC in the weekend, will keep you informed of how it goes.