Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 21H1 Compact and SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!)

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi, are you going to release with same features as this one?
you want a downgrade version? why?

EggZX

Banned
Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
you want a downgrade version? why?
No i meant latest OS edition, mb ;)

LethalSalt

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
1.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
very nice build, works fine so far. great job

Yoosijin26

Banned
Downloaded
162.5 GB
Uploaded
224.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks keep on sharing master

kanduli0025

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this it's so fast!

n0v1trax

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
753.9 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
this is the best build right now cuz it include firewall and remote desktop working & everything works great . but you know what is the best of the best and make dream come true
is to make windows 10 20H1 & 19H1 & 1809 like this build with working firewall & remote desktop & additional language working . i think people love this very much cuz old build is the best of the best

MrMaxMaz

Downloaded
7.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much team os

jobeth

Banned
Downloaded
292.9 GB
Uploaded
237 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
this is the best build right now cuz it include firewall and remote desktop working & everything works great . but you know what is the best of the best and make dream come true
is to make windows 10 20H1 & 19H1 & 1809 like this build with working firewall & remote desktop & additional language working . i think people love this very much cuz old build is the best of the best
indeed! this is still the best build that I tested on all he released. still using it in one of my setup.

n0v1trax

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
753.9 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
but in my opinion i want you fbconan to rebuild your old 20h1 & 19h1 & 1809 especially 19h1 cuz all these builds are awesome with working remote desktop & firewall & additional languages

smetbumbie

Banned
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I cannot change Lock Screen! Organization issues

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read the whole thread. Your question has been asked before.

smetbumbie

Banned
Downloaded
20.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Read the whole thread. Your question has been asked before.
Thank you! I love how snappy this build

ballyboy

Downloaded
246.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
if this helps you - go to windows/web/screen. delete the wallpaper inside and replace it with your selected lock screen wallpaper with the same filename

genaromx

Downloaded
25.6 GB
Uploaded
9.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
With one of my installations for a colleague's laptop, I accidentally installed OneDrive (having untoggled the things I wanted to install and toggled those I didn't through an Office Deployment Tool). Of course, I immediately uninstalled it and corrected the installation, so I didn't get a chance to see if it worked. OneDrive folders were created, though, and I had to go through the whole deleting-onedrive-folders-via-regedit process. You might want to try something similar.

As for installing apps from the store, this is a legitimate question that wasn't addressed in my post I guess, but only because it was addressed in the main post by FBConan, specifically:

Do not forget to redisable immediately afterwards. Your Windows might turn wonky otherwise. I got to install the Netflix app this way.

As for the name, if you're really bothered by Pixel, I highly suggest reinstalling like @edrun recommended, but this time with the edited autounattend.xml file in your installer. Takes 15mins tops. Maybe another 15 to reconfigure, another 30 to install your productivity apps.

This answer goes to every other person asking about adding removed components.

From what I understand (based from reading FBConan's earlier replies), re-adding removed components is not impossible, but very impractical for average people. As in, if you are able to re-add stripped components, you would have the skills to strip your own Windows and not use somebody else's build. I wouldn't be too hopeful that FBConan would help your specific issue since that crosses into personalized customizations, so unless you have the time to learn how to customize your own Windows build, using another build might be a better option.

Remember, though, that learning how to do this isn't impossible. After all, FBConan taught himself. Now, he is apparently "The Best Windows 10 Stripper."

Where do I stick my ones, FBCrystal? :giggle:

Of couse... ass you say... there are better builds for people who want a compact build without problems like all the people in your answer. For people with problems for mess components, you can use the next, is the best...

edrun

Downloaded
41.8 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Of couse... ass you say... there are better builds for people who want a compact build without problems like all the people in your answer. For people with problems for mess components, you can use the next, is the best...

TheMacGyver / Windows 10 Compact & Lite [19042.685] Activated :​

Remove:
OneDrive

Just sayin'. The specific issue I'm having, the removal of OneDrive, seems to be one of the most common things to be removed. I have tried installing anyway, using the official installer from the OneDrive website, and the program will start for a fraction of a second and then immediately close.
Hmmm.. Do you think it would help to allow Updates for a moment, just for the installation, startup, and login of OneDrive, and then afterwards re-disable? I hadn't thought of that before. Maybe I'll try that.

nssaurov

Downloaded
32.1 GB
Uploaded
24.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
downloaded, going to try it.

Saurab

Banned
Downloaded
42.9 GB
Uploaded
12.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks mate awesome appreciate ..................................:ds:
;)

Sunnypajiii

Downloaded
64.3 GB
Uploaded
68.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Will check it ot... looks so promising

Dorothy Hmingthansangi

Banned
Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My network is disconnected after installing it, it says system32 /msdt.exe cannot be found. Can you tell the fix?

htd82002

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
25.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Couple issues:

1) On other desktops/laptops that I have installed this build to, there is a common problem that has been reported to me: Malwarebytes Premium causes freezing for about 30 seconds every once in a while. If you are multi-tasking during that time, the time frozen increases drastically. I was able to duplicate this problem on a newly-installed laptop with a stock build, drivers, performance settings, no page file. Haven't tried other antivirus software since my computers that run this build don't really require antivirus software, and therefore have not experienced this problem.

2) At 150++ hours uptime, there is a chance that the display just blacks out. Monitor output is on, ongoing processes and tasks are still working, everything is fine except the desktop looks like a solid black wallpaper with no desktop icons or taskbar, not even a mouse cursor. Ctrl+Alt+Del does nothing. No way to interact unless you are using remote terminal or telnet, or pressing the power button to initiate a safe shutdown. Pattern has been observed on more than 10 headless computers, stock installation, drivers and one custom software, performance settings, 12gb page file. Unless you don't turn off your computer, this will not be a potential issue to average users.

If you are about to install this now and these issues might affect you, I highly suggest you try out FBConan's latest Compact and Superlite instead: